Would you like to join the largest provider of women-only services in Bristol bringing innovation, expertise, established partnerships and extensive experience?Would you like to join the largest provider of women-only services in Bristol bringing innovation, expertise, established partnerships and extensive experience?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Housing Worker who will deliver high standards of housing management and an efficient and responsive, client orientated housing service. The role will include liaison with residents, property landlords, rent account and arrears management, overseeing repairs and maintenance and ensuring health and safety requirements are met.
You will be responsible for managing a small team, organising and co-ordinating the workload to ensure that targets for housing management are met including voids and arrears.
The successful applicant will have:
- Housing management experience and the ability to communicate effectively with clients with support needs
- Ability to interpret rent accounts and deal with complex rent account enquiries
- Experience of working with a vulnerable client group such as people with mental health needs, drug and alcohol dependency, ex-offenders
- Excellent organisational skills, outstanding communication and relationship building
- Full driving licence and access to appropriate motorised vehicle
If you are interested in applying
Missing Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Missing Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Missing Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
*All posts are exempt under Section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975