Link House is an innovative women only service, offering support to women in Bristol who are experiencing mental health crisis and who need time away from their home environment to prevent hospital admission.
This post will also manage our Wellbeing (IAPT, Counselling and Self-Harm) Services.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong, confident and enthusiastic manager with proven track record in leading and developing staff.
- Experienced in managing accommodation based support service provision for people in mental health crisis and/or other complex needs (e.g. domestic abuse, substance misuse, offenders)
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, motivate and direct individuals and teams
- Champion recovery orientated and psychologically informed practice. Ensure the team’s work with women is recovery focused and strengths based.
- Able to show a proven track record in ensuring delivery of high quality services along with the achievement of targets and outcomes
Closing Date: 9:00 am Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 9th and Thursday 11th May 2017
If you are interested in applying
Missing Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Missing Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Missing Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
*All posts are exempt under Section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975