The successful candidate will support women with housing and mental health support needs living in within our houses as part of Bristol City Council’s Homelessness Pathway initiative.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of key working in the fields of mental health, housing or support services.
- Experience of empowering women to make positive changes focussed on recovery.
- An understanding of the specific needs of women.
- The ability to effectively manage emergency situations.
- The ability to work on a on call rota once in every 8-12 weeks (subject to change)
- A current, full driving licence and access to an appropriate vehicle is essential.
Immediate start desirable.
If you are interested in applying
Missing Link is a progressive employer and offers a pension scheme, up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day in lieu. We have a commitment to training and development.
Missing Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Missing Link is committed to Equal Opportunities.
*All posts are exempt under Section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975