• Women are twice as likely to attempt suicide than men.
• Major depression affects twice as many women as men.
• 90% of people with anorexia or bulimia are female.
• Homeless women are more likely to attempt suicide than those that are housed.
• Anxiety is suffered by twice as many women as men.
• The majority of people who self harm repeatedly are women.
• Economically disadvantaged women are more likely to have mental health problems.
• 70% of people diagnosed with borderline personality disorders are women.
• Young asian women are 3 times more likely to kill themselves as young white women.